• ACTING AS AN "ON CALL" EXECUTIVE COACH, ORA HELPS CEO'S/INDEPENDENT OWNERS/MANAGERS DEVELOP A VISION AND FACE CRITICAL BUSINESS ISSUES RANGING FROM CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT TO BUSINESS STRATEGY FORMULATION
• ORA PROVIDES THE CLIENT'S MANAGEMENT TEAM, LEADING EDGE ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES THROUGH IN-HOUSE TRAINING WORKSHOPS USING CLIENT BASED PROBLEM CASE STUDIES AND STAFF COLLABORATION
• ORA CAN ASSIST YOU IN DEVELOPING A COMPREHENSIVE STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN BY EXAMINING AND ANALYZING ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR EXISTING BUSINESS PLAN UNDER VARIOUS ALTERNATIVE SCENARIOS. THE FIRM'S BASIC GENERIC STRATEGY WILL BE AUGMENTED USING TOOLS SUCH AS A "FIVE FORCES" ANALYSIS AS WELL AS THE MORE COMMON "SWOT" ANALYSIS. A "CORE COMPETENCIES" OUTLINE WILL ALSO ALLOW FOR ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLANNING FOR TEAM OWNERSHIP OF THE RESULTANT STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN
• AFTER A FREE DIAGNOSTIC REVIEW IS COMPLETED, ORA WILL ACT AS AN "ON CALL" MENTOR, PROVIDING WEEKLY FACE TO FACE, ON-LINE OR TELEPHONIC COUNSELING ON A "PRO-BONO" BASIS.
• ONLY IF A FORWARD PROJECT, WITH DEFINED DELIVERABLES IS IDENTIFIED, DOES A WIN/WIN FEE STRUCTURE APPLY. THE CLIENT BEFORE THEN IS ONLY OBLIGATED TO PAY NOMINAL OUT OF POCKET COSTS.
• OVER THE COURSE OF THE ENGAGEMENT, ORA WILL USE CLIENT INPUT TO DEVELOP A COMPREHENSIVE SITUATION ANALYSIS REPORT WITH OBSERVATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• ORA'S CASH IS KING APPROACH HELPS DIAGNOSE CORE PROFITABILITY AND WASTE ISSUES COUPLED WITH A PARETO MIND SET FOR PRIORITY DETERMINATION
• ORA PROVIDES TEMPORARY ASSISTANCE WITH AN OBJECTIVE, THIRD PARTY PERSPECTIVE OFTEN AT NO MORE COST THAN AN ONGOING CLERICAL POSITION
• USING A PROVEN, HANDS ON, TIME EFFICIENT SYSTEM, ORA PROVIDES WEEKLY SOUNDING BOARD MENTORING, AS WELL AS MORE EXTENSIVE PROJECT TYPE SUPPORT OR TRAINING WITH DEFINED DELIVERABLES
• CRISIS MANAGEMENT ENVIRONMENTS WILL HAVE ORA AS AN ADDITIONAL RESOURCE TO CARRY THE MANAGEMENT BURDEN AT AN "ON-CALL BASIS"
• START-UPS OR MATURE AND ENTRENCHED BUSINESSES, WILL REAP SIGNIFICANT VALUE ENHANCING BENEFITS FROM ORA's BUSINESS ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES
• ORA WILL ASSIST IN ORGANIZATIONAL PLANNING, PERSONNEL SELECTION, APPRAISALS AND INCENTIVE PROGRAMS TO ASSIST YOU IN PLANNING AND INITIATING CHANGE
• NEW PRODUCT OR MARKET PROGRAMS WILL BE TESTED BY ORA WITH PROVEN EVALUATION METHODOLOGIES. MARKETING RESEARCH TOOLS WILL SEEK AND FIND YOUR TARGET MARKETS
• MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION TYPE BUSINESSES WILL BENEFIT GREATLY FROM OVER 30 YEARS OF THE FOUNDER'S C-LEVEL EXPERIENCE
• ORA CAN ASSIST CLIENTS DEAL WITH EXTERNAL LEGISLATIVE ISSUES THAT CAN DISTRACT MANAGEMENT AND CAUSE VALUABLE RESOURCES TO BE OVER-BURDENED
• WHEN OBTAINING FUNDING, ORA CAN ACT AS A CERTIFIED TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROVIDER IN PREPARING TIME CONSUMING LOAN PACKAGES. AS A TAP, WE SATISFY THIRD PARTY REQUESTS FOR OBJECTIVE PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION AND RESOLUTION
• ORA'S FEE STRUCTURE INCORPORATES A PRO-BONO MENTORING PROGRAM WITH A DISCRETIONARY RESULTS BASED WIN/WIN FEE BASED APPROACH FOR ANY FOLLOW-UP PROJECT WORK. A FREE DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO GET US STARTED
An important tool in various phases of a
businesses analytical toolkit is the Pareto
analysis or more commonly called the 80/20
rule. Statistical analysis of human behavior has
shown that 20% of the population of
contributing factors to a given outcome, usually
account for 80% of the outcomes measurable
results. So how does that affect your
Prioritization of time
and ranking of various
elements of a busines such
as key customers, invent-
ory, raw materials,products
etc. allows for the focusing
of efforts on the issues that
will have the greatest impact
on the desired results.
Customer sales ranking will assure that
your business understands who is paying the
bills. Couple this with a Gross Profit ranking
might show some interesting if not surprising
dis-connects ie. The largest customer might also
be the least profitable.
How about product line analysis or raw
material usage and even vendor ranking.
Inventory should be analyzed with an ABC
movement designation which is a form of
Receivables ranking and various aging
analysis are useful quick tests for a business to
assess key areas of its performance.
ORA through its SITUATION
ANALYSIS/BUSINESS AUDIT employs these
tools to assist its clients in directing its
management to those areas that will achieve the
most efficient return for the management time
expended. The CASH IS KING approach to
prioritization of effort assures that the most
important performance metric of an enterprise
is understood by management and is measured
on a regular basis.